Wednesday 28 October 2015

Why I like Kim Kardashian

I seriously don't understand why so many people are against this woman. Its not like she's killed 40 people, abused 5 children, robbed a bank or made tons of racist remarks. No, she is a reality star! 

No she may not be a medical pioneer, a best selling author or a director of blockbusters but she is famous for the show "The Kardashians" which features her, her mother and her sisters. I've actually never watched the show but I've read plenty on the internet to decide if I like Kim or not.   

I've decided that I do like her. The main reason is that unlike many other female celebrities that teenage and young adult women look up to, Kim actually eats and is not bone thin. I understand some female celebs such as Cara Delevingne may be naturally slim (I saw a photo of her today eating a fast-food burger) but in the western world today the average size is a UK 16! 

I'm not sure what Kim Kardashian's actual dress size is but she is curvy and has a more realistic size than a lot of today's stars. Yeah I know she may have had cosmetic surgery, but the fact that she embraces curves could save millions of lives from Anorexia. The last time a non-super skinny mainstream model was famous worldwide must have been the lovely Gisele Bundchen back in the late 90s - early 00's. 

In my opinion, Kim is the Marilyn Monroe of our time. Both women have been judged for their romantic and sexual lifestyle, neither went to University yet managed to earn global success and of course... both women are beautiful and curvy. 

When the news of Kanye West saying he wanted to be president, I knew it was all a big joke. However I'd much rather have him as president than Donald Trump!




No comments:

Post a Comment