Sunday 22 November 2015

Positive Journal




There is a moving picture of me!

Yes, thats one of my few YouTube videos. My channel has very few subscribers so I'd be extremely grateful if I had more. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS02qvITnXoM24FXuHu85Tw

In this video I talk about my new positive journal.

I've been feeling a bit stressed lately with academic pressure, the weather and what not. So to combat my stress I decided to go out and buy a notebook. I was with my lovely mum and we saw one in the shop Tiger. It was quite basic looking so my mum suggested I decorate it. However when I started using it I realised it looked like an arty object using recycled materials.

I haven't wrote loads in there yet, but I've wrote about how festive it looked around town yesterday and made me feel all festive. I've also wrote about how excited I am for the Christmas market in Portsmouth next week that I shall be visiting with some friends. Hopefully you'll hear all about how fantastic it's gonna be.

I went last year and they had an outdoor cinema screening a Frozen sing-a-long. I think I did literally freeze and just like Anna I was safe even after becoming icy!

To be honest I've grown a bit tired of the Frozen merchandise since then. Its absolutely everywhere. Little children all over from Kim Kardashian's daughter to girls I saw at Disneyland Paris are dressing up as Elsa or Anna. Brave was far more realistic in terms of morals but not once have I seen a little dressed up as Merida!

Anyway, if you think a positive journal is for you. Just pop to you're local Tiger, WHSmiths, Stationary store or supermarket to buy a notepad of you're choice. It can be any size and can have any front cover design. The important thing is it helps you combat stress and you have somewhere where you can feel happy.

Thank you for reading and please subscribe to my YouTube channel.


No comments:

Post a Comment