Tuesday 26 May 2015

How I achieved a doll inspired look

After watching some of Venus Angelic's videos I wanted to try and achieve a doll inspired look. Unfortunately I don't own her wonderful contact lenses. Nor am I very skilled at applying fake eyelashes. Back in April, with the makeup supplies I already owned I decided to try and create a doll look. Here is how you can copy mine:

1. Cover you're face with a natural foundation that is the colour of you're skintone.

2. Conceal any spots or blemishes.

3. This is optional but you can add a blusher to the apple of you're cheeks.

4. Brush a natural loose powder onto you're face.

5. I blended bronze coloured eye shadow with a white coloured one to create a natural flesh coloured shadow. You can do this or buy a flesh coloured eyeshadow. I made my eyes look nude.

6. Draw a line on you're eyelid using a black liquid eyeliner.

7. Use black mascara on you're upper and lower eyelashes.

8. Pat a little squirt of foundation on the right and left of you're lips. Don't cover the middle of you're lips with foundation.

9. Paint the middle of you're lips with red lipstick. Then cover them with a red lipgloss.

10. And you're all dolled up.

The doll look I achieved. 




No comments:

Post a Comment