Wednesday 27 May 2015

Makeup Tutorial: How to look like Belle

Belle is one of my favourite Disney Princesses, infact she may be my all time favourite so I thought I'd create a Belle inspired makeup tutorial.

This is how I did and you too can look like Belle:

1. Make sure you're face is covered with foundation, any blemishes are concealed and you're faced is brushed with loose powder. Blusher is optional.

2. Use yellow eyeshadow to cover you're eyelid.

3. Brush golden eye glitter to onto you're eyelid and then blend it in with the yellow.

4. Draw a thin line on the ptosis of you're eyelid with brown eyeliner.

5. Paint you're lips to be red like the roses in Beauty & The Beast.

6. Gloss you're lips with a red lipgloss.

7. And you're looking like Belle.






No comments:

Post a Comment